Today I'm thankful for...
1. The way Lillian talks with her hands and makes facial expressions when she's telling me something really important.
2. The way Liam holds tight to my thumb when he's nursing.
3. Sydney's love for Santa and Jesus. She still talks about sitting in Santa's lap (even though she was too scared to do it when we visited the Macy's Santa this Christmas). Today she noticed the picture of Christ that we have up on a shelf. She said, "I see Jesus up dare!" Then she turned to me and said, "I sit in Jesus lap? Jesus hold me? I love him!"
4. The bright, cold, crisp air outside.
5. Season 2 of Downton Abbey. I can't wait to watch it!! If you've never heard of it, you should check out Season 1...you'll get hooked!!
Monday, January 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment