Today I'm thankful for...
1. Bobby, who washes his cereal bowl and spoon at 5 am every morning after he has breakfast. That's just two less dirty dishes that I have to worry about during the day. :)
2. Books. I love books! I love reading stories to my kids. One of my favorite times of the day is our book time before bed time. I love that Lillian and Sydney love books, too. And I'm oh-so-grateful for our library and all of the FREE books it provides (as well as the very nice librarians who put up with Sydney running around in circles and taking books off all the shelves...Lillian has grown out of that phase, thank goodness. Although, I'm sure that by the time Sydney grows out of it Liam will be growing into it)!
3. Pandora Radio and the sound of Josh Groban's angelic voice filling the room.
4. My healthy family. Other than Liam's slight wheezing, my family is pretty healthy overall. I'm so grateful for this. This time of year can be tough with germs and babies. I'm constantly reminded of how blessed we have been with health when Bobby tells me about the patients he is caring for in the hospital. Just yesterday he said a 3 year-old coded in the ER. My heart goes out to the family and friends. It makes me want to hug my little ones a little tighter and hold them a little longer.
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment