Friday, March 16, 2012

Toady I'm thankful for...

1. Green pancakes and green chocolate milk for dinner.



2. The long wait at the pediatrician's office. Normally I hate waiting but today it was a refuge from the emotional drama I left at home. Lillian and Sydney were both having melt downs when I left. I was about to reschedule and stay home to weather the storm but Grandma told me to go as she bravely dealt with the onslaught of preschooler screaming and toddler tears. She deserves a big gold star today. Thankfully Lillian was her normal cheerful self when I got back and Sydney went down for a nap ten minutes later. As for Liam, he weighed in at 15 lbs, 13 oz and 25 inches long. Big boy!

3. iPad, iPod...iLike! Bobby has been waiting for the new iPad and today he got what he waited for. He plans on using it mainly for his medical readings; instead of hauling around the big books and printing off thousands of papers worth of journal readings he can just download electronic copies and read them and take notes directly on the iPad. He can also do dictations and do some pretty cool photo editing. He felt bad buying it for himself without getting something for me, so being the good wife that I am I let him feel guilty and gave him permission to buy me an iPod Nano. It's so cute and so little and I can't wait to use it the next time I work out!

4. Hangman. It's become Lillian's new favorite game and I love playing it with her.

5. Ibuprofen. Both Sydney and Liam came down with fevers today. Sydney's could be from her teeth coming and and Liam's from his vaccines? But I think they just both have a bug. I hope it passes quickly.

No comments: