Today I'm thankful for...
1. Clean surfaces. I finally cleaned up the clutter piles that were on the counter, the microwave and the table. Just looking at them now makes me breathe easier! Aah!
2. "Cindy and Eye-ick". Sydney has a friend down the street named Isaac. He came over for a little while today. They sat next to each other at the "little table" and ate goldfish crackers and pretzels. Isaac said, "I sit next to Cindy because I like her!" Sydney beamed and said, "Eye-ick my fwend!!" Aw, it must be Valentine's Day because young love is in the air! :)
3. No Philly Ortho meeting tonight. That meant Bobby got home at 6pm rather than 9pm and he helped wash dishes (which was no easy task) and get girls to bed (which involved bringing Sydney to the bathroom four times, two of which she actually 'went'). It saved my sanity. And it's nice to see the bottom of my sink again. It's been a few days (er, weeks?) since that's happened.
4. The beautiful red and white roses that Bobby brought home. Granted, they're still wrapped in plastic and sitting in the vase that he plopped them into when he got home because dinner was on the table and it was time to eat. But I'm sure he'll arrange them into a beautiful bouquet some time between now and tomorrow. :)
Monday, February 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment