I'm thankful for...
1. Watching Lillian ride her bike up and down the sidewalk like a bike riding champ. She loves to ride and I can tell it gives her a feeling of independence and confidence when she navigates tight turns and downhill speeds. It's so fun to watch her. It makes me realize how grown up she's getting.
2. Liam's imagination when he plays. One minute he's Batman rescuing innocent victims alongside the likes of other Superheroes like Wonder Woman. The next minute he's an astronaut in a rocketship blasting off to space. Then he'll be a fierce tiger in the jungle with a mighty loud roar and sharp claws that like to scratch. I can hardly keep up with him and it's amazing to watch his mind work at play. :-)
3. Sydney's hugs and cuddles. Of all three of my children, I have to say that Sydney is currently helping me develop my patience the most. It's something I'm still working on, especially with her personality type. But what I love about Sydney so much is the affection she's willing to give even after a rough go. She still wants to sit in my lap, be held and give hugs. I relish these moments and am holding onto them as long as I can.
4. Playing Spot-It on the floor together as a family before bedtime. We played two extra rounds because it was so much fun and everyone was laughing and then we had a big group hug. I love ending the day like that.
5. Watching the USA Women's team beat Japan for the World Cup! Yay! Go Team USA! The kids loved watching it and it was fun to see how excited they got!
1. Watching Lillian ride her bike up and down the sidewalk like a bike riding champ. She loves to ride and I can tell it gives her a feeling of independence and confidence when she navigates tight turns and downhill speeds. It's so fun to watch her. It makes me realize how grown up she's getting.
2. Liam's imagination when he plays. One minute he's Batman rescuing innocent victims alongside the likes of other Superheroes like Wonder Woman. The next minute he's an astronaut in a rocketship blasting off to space. Then he'll be a fierce tiger in the jungle with a mighty loud roar and sharp claws that like to scratch. I can hardly keep up with him and it's amazing to watch his mind work at play. :-)
3. Sydney's hugs and cuddles. Of all three of my children, I have to say that Sydney is currently helping me develop my patience the most. It's something I'm still working on, especially with her personality type. But what I love about Sydney so much is the affection she's willing to give even after a rough go. She still wants to sit in my lap, be held and give hugs. I relish these moments and am holding onto them as long as I can.
4. Playing Spot-It on the floor together as a family before bedtime. We played two extra rounds because it was so much fun and everyone was laughing and then we had a big group hug. I love ending the day like that.
5. Watching the USA Women's team beat Japan for the World Cup! Yay! Go Team USA! The kids loved watching it and it was fun to see how excited they got!
No comments:
Post a Comment