Today I'm thankful for...
1. Liam's monster drawing

2. The picture Lillian drew for me, of me.

3. My Hero status. I came across Lillian's autobiography project and found that she wrote this about me. It made my heart soar! I don't feel like a superhero mom, but it's nice to know that someone around here thinks I am. :)

Translation: My mom is my hero because she does everything for me like makes my dinner, makes lunch, helps me when I get hurt and makes my eggs for breakfast. I love her because she does my hair in a bun, braid or ponytail. I especially love my mom because she rocks!
4. The way Sydney sleeps with her little hands tucked under her head. She has slept like that ever since she was a baby and it's the cutest thing. I hope she never grows out of it.

1. Liam's monster drawing

2. The picture Lillian drew for me, of me.

3. My Hero status. I came across Lillian's autobiography project and found that she wrote this about me. It made my heart soar! I don't feel like a superhero mom, but it's nice to know that someone around here thinks I am. :)

Translation: My mom is my hero because she does everything for me like makes my dinner, makes lunch, helps me when I get hurt and makes my eggs for breakfast. I love her because she does my hair in a bun, braid or ponytail. I especially love my mom because she rocks!
4. The way Sydney sleeps with her little hands tucked under her head. She has slept like that ever since she was a baby and it's the cutest thing. I hope she never grows out of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment