March ushered in the first day of Spring Break with a cold and slushy snow storm. The snowy/rainy mix has been falling in full force since we woke up this morning and it isn't expected to stop until late tonight. The forecast is calling for 2-4 inches. So much for March being "in like a lion and out like a lamb." It's more like in like a lion, linger like a lamb for a few days, then metamorphosize back into a lion again. Poor March is so confused. I think it's about time it spoke to a psychiatrist about the identity crisis it's going through.
We're trying to make the most out of the crazy weather. As soon as the girls got up this morning and looked out the window, they donned their snowsuits, boots, hats, gloves, and scarves and headed out to explore the wintery world outside. Lillian got too cold and retreated back inside before I could finish getting Liam bundled up, so I only got pictures of Sydney and Liam.
Now I'm waiting at the dentist office with the two little kiddies for Lilly to finish her check-up. Keep your fingers crossed for no cavities!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment