Friday, August 20, 2010

Little Steps

The record stands at three. That's how many steps Sydney has taken unassisted before losing her balance and falling over or deciding that was far enough and plopping down on her diaper-padded bottom. She took those first little steps tonight when Bobby and I were bribing her with a little toy doctor kit to go back and forth between us (she had been carrying the bag around with her all night long- it's currently one of her favorites). I think she'll have the walking thing down before her first birthday in three weeks. Between this new mode of transportation and her tooth coming in, I'd say it's been a big week for the little girl!

(She has also been climbing on EVERYTHING. Over the couch, up the back of the yellow Fisher Price chairs, up the box onto the kitchen set, on the rocking chair, on the toy lion, up the side of Lillian's bed to get into it.....everything. She either wants to peek out the window, or she wants a better view of what's going on below. Her acrobatics are going to give her mom a heart attack.)

No comments: