Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Heavenly Messenger

This was Lillian's lunch time prayer today:

Dear Heavly Fodder, thank you eating wunch, thank you Charlotte, thank you getting pwesent for her, thank you watching Ratatouille, thank you Daddy at school, thank you I miss him. Name of Jesus Kweist, Amen.

Bless her little heart.

1 comment:

M and N Tenny said...

Hey! I saw your blog on Paige Murdock's blog. So I hope it's ok that I stopped by to say hi and to tell you how nice it was to meet you tonight! Looking forward to many more fun times with you and the other girls, seems like a really fun group! I'd love to invite you to our blog, send me the Email address that you want our blog invite to go to and I will send you an invite. I just love blogging, such a good way to stay connected! My Email address is nicoletenny@yahoo.com