Tuesday, March 9, 2010
"It's hard, but it's worth it!"
I'm borrowing a Winsor Pilates DVD from a friend. I have to stretch myself along the small space between the TV and the couch in our very small living room in order to do the exercises. Even then, I can't fully extend my legs for the scissor kicks or the big circles that I'm supposed to draw in the air with my foot. However, it's still a good work-out! Just when my buns are beginning to burn so bad I want to stop, Mari Winsor says, "I know it's hard, but it's worth it! Keep going!" When I heard her say that this morning, I immediately thought to myself- hey, that sounds a lot like motherhood. It's hard as heck sometimes, but it's the most gratifying thing I've ever done. So all I can do is "keep going!" (and by that I don't mean keep having more babies...just keep going with each day! Just thought I should clarify!) :) So, thank you, Mari Winsor, for giving me my new daily motto. When the day gets tough I start chanting to myself, "It's hard, but it's worth it! It's hard, but it's worth it! Keep going! Keep going!" If it can help me get through a hard day, maybe it can help tone my buns, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment