Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!


Here's our little American, wishing a Happy Memorial Day to her Uncle Paul and to all of the government officials and military personnel who are serving our country (as well as those who have served in the past). We are grateful for your service! And especially to Uncle Paul- we love you and we miss you!


3 comments:

Aimee said...

Figured out the comments.... I love your blog! It's a great way to keep up with what's going on with you guys. I LOVE seeing any and all pictures of my adorable niece! I cannot wait to see her walk down the aisle in August. Send Bobby my love too.

Amanda said...

Yay! I'm glad you figured it out! Blogging is tons of fun, when I can keep up with it! Can't wait to see YOU in your beautiful wedding gown!! :)

Aimee said...

And love to Tasha too!!! She must be camera shy.