Thursday, February 14, 2008

Some recent pics of Lillian

I finally got a picture of Lillian sleeping in her crib.  My friend Alena made the quilt.  What a sleeping sweetie!


    This was taken one morning a few weeks ago.  She was playing on our bed, reaching for her chupie (aka binkie).  She's such a morning person!


 Lillian LOVED playing with this ball of yarn.  Maybe she'll be an early knitter or chrocheter!


 This was taken on my birthday when we had friends over for cake and ice cream.


   When Lillian turned 6 months old on January 23, we had a cupcake party.  She clearly isn't excited about growing up!


 Grandpa Barker and Aunt Audrey kept Lillian entertained during my surprise birthday party last month.


When we got home from church, Lillian fell asleep while I was feeding her.  When I stood up to put her in her crib, Bobby noticed her little hand making the I Love You sign! I think all my baby sign language is starting to pay off!


Lillian practices her social skills with her new friend Caleb Knickerbocker.


Daddy's little girl (who has him wrapped around her finger)!

2 comments:

The Calder's said...

Such cute pictures!! I loved holding her on Sunday!! We will take her anytime (if you can part with her!) during class!!! So excited for your new calling...you guys will be great!

Martha said...

I just love your little girl! Thanks for sharing her with me. She truly is a doll!