Today I'm thankful for...
1. The Olympics. They are so fun to watch! And it gives me something to do while I fold laundry at night. :)
2. Cousins! My mother-in-law and sister-in-law came to visit with her five kids this afternoon. It was fun to watch all the kids play together. I'm grateful that we live close enough to family for frequent visits and that our family takes time out of their busy schedules to spend time with us. Can't wait til we live even closer to them.
3. Calls from Bobby. He called four times today- every time he had a break between cases or was getting into his car to go somewhere. I know he's thinking about us during the day and I'm glad he takes the time to check in and see how we're doing. He's been away for the past six weeks and we only get to see him on weekends. It's hard for everybody, but he's helping to keep us connected across the distance.
4. My children's smiles. It warms my heart every time to see their faces light up with a great big grin. I never get tired of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment