Thursday, August 9, 2012

Today I'm thankful for...

1. Sydney's sense of style.  Yesterday she wore her flower girl dress (very poofy and fancy) with "halloween socks" (orange and black stripes) and her pink princess tennis shoes.  She tromped around the neighborhood in this outfit, holding up her dress as she hiked through yards and scaled porch steps. Today she insisted on wearing her pink rhinestone sunglasses.  I love her fashion independence!


2. Wooden spoons.  It entertained Liam for a good chunk of the afternoon!


3. Home-made Italian pizza, made by a real Italian.  Our neighbor is from Italy and he is quite a chef.  He let me sample a [large] piece of his pizza tonight.  Home-made wheat crust with home-made tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese and fresh sliced tomatoes- delizioso!! 

4. Friends to watch TV with (Sydney is saying 'look at THAT, Mom!'- they were watching Ice Age and I think it was the part when the big mama t-rex was trying to get them, or some other exciting scene).


And friends to swim with.

5. Silly Sisters.  I had no idea this photo was on my camera until I uploaded them to the computer.  The girls must have gotten a hold of my camera when I wasn't looking!  Lillian is getting pretty good and taking one-handed self portraits!




1 comment:

Aimee said...

The self portrait photo is so great! Love them!!!