Today I'm thankful for...
1. A new toot! It looks
like Liam is getting his first tooth!! He's been drooling buckets and
gnawing on everything within reach, which explains things. He was all
smiles today, so it must not be bothering him too much. Hopefully it
will be as painless as possible for him- his poor big sister Sydney took
forever to grow in her teeth and it was a loong, miserable
process. But Syd didn't get her first tooth until she was 11 months
old. Lillian got her first one around 7 months (similar to Liam- he'll
be 7 months in a few days!!) and her teeth growing was pretty easy-
hopefully Liam will follow after his biggest big sister instead. :)
2.
The treadmill. I hate admitting it, but I'm so glad I can run on a
treadmill. I would much rather run outside, except 1) it's so stinkin'
hot and humid out and 2) it would require me to push two kids in a big
stroller- running is hard enough for me by itself so when pushing a
large piece of equipment on wheels is involved I'm absolutely hopeless.
Dropping my kiddies off at the kid watch at the YMCA and hitting the
treadmill this morning was great. Even when I got off and my legs felt
all jell-o-ey- classic case of "treadmill legs." Heck, it's worth it.
:)
3. Ice cream cones!!!
4.
Falling asleep on the floor...with no pants on. This is what happens
when Mommy is too busy feeding Liam to help Sydney put her pants back on
while she's having a meltdown because she's too tired to get them on
herself. And Daddy isn't home because he's on call. Oh well- All's
well that ends well, right? :) She fell asleep at 6:15 pm and didn't
wake up until 7 am the next morning. The girl needed her sleep- with or
without pants and undies (which I did put back on her after I took the
picture, just for the record). While Sydney snoozed, Lillian and I
played some games and had a lovely tea party together.
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment