Wednesday, November 18, 2009

From Philly to Seoul



I love technology! I have a friend who is working in Seoul, South Korea. Despite the fact that she is nearly 7,000 miles away, we just had a quick little chat online. It amazes me that information can travel so quickly and so efficiently (most of the time!), and yet I often take it for granted. So here's a big thank you to all the geniuses out there who came up with the idea of the internet and for the super geniuses who invented it and continue to make it faster and better. You rock.

2 comments:

Amanda K said...

I love the internets. :)

searching said...

Yay! Thats me :) We should try video Chat sometime.. hehe. My grandpa has been sending me video chats lately too ^.^ so hip and cool!

I hope you guys are doing well! I miss you!!
Tana