Friday, July 3, 2009

My Sister and Her Dog


Lillian loves my sister. She'll pick up my cell phone and say, "Hi Auggy!" Whenever I tell her that grandma is coming to visit, she says "Auggy coming tooo?" Blondes like to stick together, I guess. :)

Lillian also loves my sister's dog, Chico. His breath stinks, his skin is dry and flaky, and he looks like a big brute, but none of that stops Lillian from smothering him with hugs and kisses whenever she's around him. He's the sweetest, calmest dog you'll ever meet.


I'm so excited that my sister is moving here next month to start vet school, and I'm glad Chico is coming with her! He'll be a great city dog and Lillian will think she's in heaven, with her cool Aunt Audrey and Chico living so close!

1 comment:

Martha said...

Awesome. What a cute dog! That's exciting your sister will be here in the city. How wonderful for you all!