Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Change the baby's "biper"!
Lillian likes to change her baby doll's bipers (aka diapers). This morning she pulled two of them out and said, "Wet! New biper!" She got a baby wipe, wiped them clean, then put on the new diaper (with help from Mom). Then she said, "All clean!" I told her that baby Syndey would need help changing her diaper when she comes. I asked her if she would help me do it and she said, "Yes!" Then she grabbed her wipe and started wiping my belly!! She knows that baby Syndey is in there! We just have to wait a little bit longer until we can change her diaper for real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is the cutest thing! I love you posting stories like this about my sweet little Lillian! I miss her & you all! I just jumped on your blog to get the link to Amanda K's to check up on Caleb. I really hope he'll be better soon! Love you all!
Post a Comment