I usually don't like New Year's resolutions, mostly because I can never think of a good one. But this year I already know exactly what it should be. In 2009 my New Year's resolution will be (drum roll, please) to be a better blogger! (and also to avoid the dollar bins at Target- they always suck me in!- but that's just a secondary resolution) :)
As for blogging, I need to be more dedicated so that friends and family can stay updated on what's going on in our crazy lives. It's also a good way to document our experiences so later on in life we can go back and read it and say, "wow, we had crazy lives." :)
I like blogging, so I'm going to try really, really hard to be better at it. In fact, I've been thinking for some time about starting a blog about teaching my Primary class. I taught the 4 and 5 year-olds this year, and I have lots of funny stories and good teaching ideas (at least I think they're good). Next year I'll teach with wee-little sunbeams (3 and 4 year-olds), which I'm sure will be a unique experience all of its own.
So there you go. My best ever New Year's resolution. Be a better blogger, including starting a Primary blog. And look at me- I'm already starting my resolution! Go me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment