Friday, March 28, 2008
A Leftie Among Us?
I just got done feeding Lillian a mid-afternoon snack of prunes and rice cereal, and now I'm sitting at the table giving her her favorite snack- peach puffs! I hand them to her one at a time so she can practice grabbing them with her fingertips (instead of clenching them in her fist, where they ultimately get lost and soggy, never to be eaten). I've noticed that she grabs most of the tiny, sweet, air-puffed treats with her left hand! Is she a leftie?? My dad is the only left-handed person I know of in my family. We might have to recruit him to teach her how to write her name and throw a baseball, as I am not very ambidextrous. Although I do remember my dad teaching me how to throw a ball when I was younger. He was my "mirror image"- I guess that turned out alright, because everyone said I could throw like a boy. Maybe there's hope after all for a left-handed daughter and a right-handed mom. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment