As freezing rain is falling from the sky outside, turning the landscape into a big frozen block of ice, I'm sitting inside trying to be positive about this wonderful season we call Winter. I've been conjuring a list in my head all day:
1. Warm, cozy fires in the living room.
2. I can leave wet clothes in the washing machine for days without them getting that gross musty smell.
3. Chocolate does not melt into the seats and the floors of the van.
4. Building snowmen and sledding with the kids, even when my nose turns red and my fingers and toes go numb.
5. Hot chocolate with whipped cream and extra marshmallows.
6. I can leave groceries in the car and not worry about the milk going bad or the chicken nuggets thawing out.
7. Clean, white, sparky snow...while it lasts.
8. It makes me appreciate the long-awaited Spring SO much more!!
No comments:
Post a Comment