Today I'm thankful for:
My children, whom I think are the most beautiful little people in the world.
My husband who loves me.
Unseasonably warm weather and a nice walk around the block before going to the bus stop to get Lillian.
Helping Lilly with her math homework.
Playing five rounds of The Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel game with Liam and Sydney while I fold laundry in the floor.
The kisses that Liam blows to me when I walk out of his room at bedtime, and how he tells me to have sweet dreams.
The way Sydney bounces and skips everywhere she goes.
How Bobby will stick around to eat dinner with us before he has to leave for his night shift at the hospital, even though it means he'll be a little late.
Audio books that keep me entertained while I clean the kitchen.
Lillian's company. She's my little bff and I'm so grateful for her companionship.
No comments:
Post a Comment