Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ch-Changes!

Before we reach the one year anniversary of blog inactivity, I better do some updating! A few things have changed around here since last September:

  • Bobby is a DOCTOR! (Holy smokes, it really happened!!)
  • Amanda is pregnant with bambino numero tres! Little William Thomas (shall we call him Liam?) is due to arrive in mid-November.
  • We moved to a different apartment. Same city, same street, but new none-the-less.
  • Sydney has much more hair. (Bobby has a little less, but don't tell him I told you). She's also walking and talking much more than one year ago.
  • Lillian will be starting preschool in a few weeks! She's now four, and she won't let you forget it.
That's about it in a nutshell. Although short and sweet, this is a good start for now. More will be coming. If you don't believe me (with my track record, I wouldn't believe myself either), come back and check later!

Proof that we're still here:

Going down the wooden slide at Smith Playhouse on Lillian's 4th birthday. Weeee!

No comments: