Thursday, September 17, 2009

She's Here!

Sydney arrived last Thursday on September 10th- right on her due date (she's already more punctual than her mother)! She's doing great and everyone is adjusting well to having a new member of the family. Lillian loves being a big sister and Tasha is so sweet and tender with her. It's amazing to have a new little life to take care of. I'm trying to enjoy her newborn phase as much as possible because (as I have learned with Lillian already), they grow up so fast!!



(I don't know why the pictures are so fuzzy. I'll try to post better ones soon!)

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Beautiful!!! We are so glad we got to meet her and love and cuddle her. Congrats mom, dad, Lillian and Tasha!

Ken Knickerbocker said...

Congrats!

Genevieve said...

congrats guys!! she is beautiful. i hope everyone is doing well!!