Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly. Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." -President Thomas S. Monson
3 comments:
Never giving up on you! I check in reguarly. Let's get together soon. I miss us.
Well, I don't technically "check in" ... You're on my google reader! :) Any post you write shows up almost immediately. It's quite wonderful!
But I still love you and am totally thrilled you are posting again. I LOVE the pictures of Lillian on the side. Especially since I don't see her often right now. Give her a hug for me!!
I'm so moved by everything you've written on your blog! Lillian is just d.a.r.l.i.n.g. & my heart did go out to you!!! I noticed you got that 'my beliefs' link to function...can you divulge how you managed to get it to work? :)
Miss you so much. You can link to my blog now, but it's just a picture album blog so far...our silly pics included!
Post a Comment