Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Oh My Gosh!!

It's been 4 months to the day since I made my last posting! I knew that it had been a long time, but I would've bet my life that it hadn't been more than 2 months at the most. Holy smokes, where did all that time go?? I have tons of catching up to do. I sincerely apologize to anyone who might be anxiously waiting for an update....although I'm sure at this point everyone has given up and no longer checks my blog!! So if anyone is still out there, let me know!

SO MUCH has happened in the last four months. I wish I could start explaining it all now, but here's my dilemma- I promised myself that I would get to bed early tonight, and I'm already 18 minutes past-due my 10pm goal. So I will have to leave you waiting once again- sorry! But don't worry, I'll start writing the next blog entry in my head as I fall asleep. (I swear I've written about a million blog entries in my head, I just can't seem to get them down in writing...ah well). And I promise that I'll be back online manana to put my "mind blog" into my real blog! Buenas noches!

It feels good to be BACK!

5 comments:

Amanda K said...

Yay!! I'm glad you're back. And asleep. Good for you. I'm going to bed now. Night!

Martha said...

It's so good to see you've blogged!! I've missed the updates... even though I get them weekly in person, anyways! :)

Genevieve said...

i've written so many amazingly good, funny, creative- you name it blogs in my head... too bad they never actually make it onto the blog :)

Kate Edmondson said...

So..... where are you?!!? :-)

The Bowen's said...

Hey, we finally have a blog so this way we can communicate a little better. We had so much fun with you guys this summer.