Despite the stress, this past week has been great. We love our new little home. It's cozy and cute. We wake up to the birds chirping every morning! My mom came to help us move on Wednesday, then my dad and sister arrived on Friday for a weekend visit. Of course, Lillian kept them entertained and "goo-goo ga-ing" the whole time! On Saturday we went for a walk around the Horticulture Center in Fairmount Park. Grandpa B carried Lillian around while she kicked her legs and waved her arms in delight. The grounds were beautiful! Everyone left on Sunday afternoon, but our friend Amanda (another Amanda!!) came Monday night. Lillian couldn't have been happier- more guests to adore her! :) We went back to the Horticulture Center on Tuesday and got to walk around the grounds at the Japanese House. I'm ready to move to Japan!
Now that things are settling back down and getting into a routine, I'm taking measurements for window blinds and pantry shelves. Finding a place to put everything is such a chore! Can't we just keep it all in boxes? ;)
These are some pictures from Amanda's visit. Pictures of our new place will be up soon!
1 comment:
I love the pics! So cute!
Boxes, boxes ... what a chore to unpack! It'll look so great when you're done though! We'll have to have a picture hanging week and take turns hanging pictures at each other's houses!! :) Yeah! I'm so glad you guys are still close by and that you love your new place. See you next week (I miss you guys, esp. Lillian!!)
Post a Comment