Monday, April 14, 2008
Temple Trip
On Saturday Bobby, Lillian and I went to the Washington, DC Temple. Four members from our ward went through for their own endowment. We gave one of them a ride, and given that it's a nice two hour trip there and back, we got to know him really well! The weather was beautiful and sunny (even a little hot!) and the session was wonderful. Some other members and their families went, too, including a few ladies who hadn't been in many years. Friends watched Lillian for us (along with about 10 other kids, all under the age of 6- they're angels!!) so Bobby and I could go in together. We haven't been able to do that since last June, right before we moved to Philly and Lillian was born. Afterwards we went to Neisha, our favorite DC restaurant near AU, with two of the families. We got home late and tired, but it was a great day. Now we're talking about setting up a monthly rotation group so there's always someone available to babysit while Mom and Dad can go to the temple together!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Amanda, I have been meaning to call you for a long time. I just stumbled upon your blog through a friend of a friend. How are you doing? Lillian is getting so big and I can't believe how cute those little teeth are. Good luck with the move (if it hasn't already happened.) Hope we'll still get to see you every once in a while.
What lovely pictures! These are definitely keepers!
those are great pictures! i love them- so amazing!
Post a Comment